These resources, while not comprehensive, have been selected as good reference points on debate in Canada at the high school level.
- CSDF Rules of Debate (.pdf)
- Introduction to Cross-Examination Debate (DSABC, .pdf)
- Guide to Canadian Parliamentary (CUSID, .pdf)
- Guide to British Parliamentary Debate (.doc)
- CSDF World Style Resource page
- Guide to using Debate in the Classroom (NLSDU, .pdf)
- CSDF Judging Guide (.pdf)
- CSDF Moderating Guide (.pdf)
- University Chief Adjudicator Guide (CUSID, .doc)
- SEDA video for adjudication training:
Other Resource Pages
We highly recommend these other resource pages for other Canadian debate resources, and we have tried not to overlap in content with any of the sites. In particular, all three sites have good resources for coaches wishing to start or develop debate clubs at their schools.