- Canadian Student Debating Federation National Seminar 2021 – September 29th to October 4th, 2021, with the 29th and 4th being travel days, hosted by SEDA, and the CSDF Board. Stay tune as we work towards updating our information. Contact your Provincial Organizations for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canadian British Parliamentary Debate Nationals Championships – Hosted by the ADSA on Zoom November 19th, – 22nd, 2020. All information can be found here! BP National Exemption Application Form: https://forms.gle/Ss5vY6Jhxt4rLnut9 All questions should be emailed directly to the convenor, Jason Hong at email@example.com, and cc to Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Public Speaking Championships – Online – hosted by MSDA. February 5 – 7th, 2021. Invitation can be found here. Convenor is John Robinson at email@example.com. Please let John know if your province/territory is likely to attend and, if so, when you are likely to know the names of your participants.
- Senior High Canadian National Debating Championships – hosted by QSDA beginning on Thursday, April 15th, and running through Sunday, April 18th 2021. The tournament will be hosted online using Zoom. Registration information will be sent to the provincial and territorial associations in February of 2021, and as is customary, the prepared motion will be released one month prior to the start of the tournament. If you have any questions please contact our convenor Jonathan Bracewell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Team Tryouts for the 2022 Team – Currently under review for a new date. All applications and inquiries can go directly to email@example.com
- Junior High Speech Nationals – Vancouver, BC at West Point Grey Academy. For more information please contact Tracey Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior High Canadian National Debating Championships – Spring of 2021 – Winnipeg, Manitoba – For more information please contact the convenor John Robinson at email@example.com
- World Schools Debating Championships 2021 – Online again this year. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org