These resources, while not comprehensive, have been selected as good reference points on debate in Canada at the high school level.
- CSDF Rules of Debate (.pdf)
- Introduction to Cross-Examination Debate (DSABC, .pdf)
- Guide to Canadian Parliamentary (CUSID, .pdf)
- Guide to British Parliamentary Debate (.doc)
- CSDF World Style Resource page
- Guide to using Debate in the Classroom (NLSDU, .pdf)
- Public Speaking Guidelines (by J. Grenfell Featherstone, .pdf)
Other Resource Pages
We highly recommend that you check out our provincial membership websites for more Canadian Debate resources, they vary from region to region. In most cases you will find materials available in both of our official languages.